deadmau5′s fourth studio album, > album title goes here < is also #6 in the Billboard Top 200, #2 on the Independent Album Chart and #5 on the Digital Album Chart.
> album title goes here < is already deadmau5′s highest charting album ever, topping the debut of his 2010 album 4×4=12, which entered the Top 200 at #47.
The album also made its debut at #1 on iTunes’ Dance chart and at #4 on iTunes’ Overall Album chart. So far, the top selling individual track from > album title goes here < is deadmau5 and Wolfgang Gartner’s “Channel 42,” which Billboard’s Digital Songs chart lists at #117 in the Top 200 with over 14,500 units sold. The album is also home to singles “Professional Griefers” with Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance and “The Veldt,” a hypnotic homage to Ray Bradbury featuring vocalist Chris James.
> album title goes here < Track Listing
02. Channel 42 (deadmau5 + Wolfgang Gartner)
03. The Veldt (feat. Chris James) [8 minute edit]
04. Fn Pig
05. Professional Griefers (feat. Gerard Way)
07. There might be coffee
08. Take care of the proper paperwork
12. Failbait (feat. Cypress Hill)
13. Telemiscommunications (deadmau5 + Imogen Heap)